Western Railway (WR-RRC) has released a notification for departmental examination to fill in several vacancies. Applications can be submitted for he posts of Station Master. Goods Guard, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk. Trains Clerk and more.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the deadline. The last date of application submission is July 30, 2019 Last Date for Online Application : 30/07/2019.
In a notification related to the same, it read, “Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible employees of Western Railway working as on the date of Notification for filling up the following posts of NTPC (Non-Graduate) against GDCE Quota ”Railway Recruitment Apply Online 2019 725 Posts Online Apply Last Date for Online Application : 30/07/2019 Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard & More Post
Job Description :
- Railway Recruitment 2019: Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard & More Post
- All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in. 7th CPC Level lower than the Grade Pay/Scale for which GDCE is being conducted are eligible to appear in GDCE selection.
- Railway Recruitment All regular employees possessing prescribed educational qualification as indicated above working in same. 7th CPC Level for which GDCE is being.
- conducted are eligible to appear in selection from non-safety to safety category posts as well as safety to safety category posts.
- Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting for results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the post are not eligible. Academic qualification must be from recognized Educational . Institution / Board otherwise. candidature will be rejected.
- Railway Recruitment The candidates should possess the requisite educational qualification on the closing date of application and the same should also be endorsed in the Service Sheet of the employees.
- Zone of consideration for GDCE will encompass staff belonging to all the Departments/Branches in a Divisions/Workshops/Headquarters office/Extra-Divisional Offices, as the case may be, subject to their applying in response to the notification.
- RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply against the GDCE scheme in terms of Railway Board’sletter No. E (NG) I/2002/PM2/9 dated 11.8.2003.
- Employees selected under. GDCE scheme shall be subjected to initial training of the same duration prescribed. for directly recruited candidates through RRBs.
Name & Post :
- Railway Recruitment 2019 Station Master, Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard & More Post
- Commercial Cum Ticket – 238 Posts
- Station Master – 135 Posts
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 105 Posts
- Goods Guard – 100 Posts
- Trains Clerk – 18 Posts
Age Limit :
- ( As on 01-07-2019)
- Candidates’ applying need to be between 18 and 42 years. For the Details of age relaxation, candidates should go through the ‘Official Notification’.
Section Process :
- Selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in Written Exam and Skill Test.
Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Online Application : 01/07/2019
- Last Date for Online Application : 30/07/2019
How to Apply :
For more details go through the official notifications links given below: