Recruitment Guard, Clerk, Typist & Station Master Posts(12th/ Graduate) :
- It is notified for recruitment information that Railway Recruitment Cell[RRC] has recently expressed a recruitment notice to recruit various posts.
The total number of vacant posts is 725. Every candidate has his own bent of mind if you want to choose a RRC job vacancy for your career, may be apply online mode within 30.07.2019 If you are interested in this job and won’t meet the whole eligibility criteria related to this job vacancy read below for all recruitment information as like All Eligible Criteria, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Required Dates, etc.
Name & Post :
Guard, Clerk, Typist & Station Master Posts
- Station Master (135 Post)
- Trains Clerk (18 Post)
- Goods Guard (100 Post)
- Junior Clerk cum Typist (105 Post)
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk (238 Post)
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk (129 Post)
- Total Post : 725
Age Limit :
- Below 42 years
- Indian citizen having age in below 42 years according to the date of birth can apply for this Job.
- Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relax-able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per order of the Indian Govt.
Education Qualification :
- 12th pass
- Graduate Degree
- Applicants must want 12th/ Graduate/ another degree from a reputed educational institute recognized by Govt.
Dates to Remember :
- Last date for Online Application : 30/07/2019
Required Documents for this Recruitment :
- Education results(As per Eligible qualification)
- Proof of Age(Any Govt. Register certificate)
- Your recent click passport size photo.
- Caste Certificate(backward category candidates).
- If Required you may submit Experience Certificate.
- f. For Contact Purposes – One E-mail Id & also one mobile no.
Selection Procedure for this Recruitment:- The full selection for this recruitment will be made through written test/ skill test/ followed by an interview/ another tests.
If you think this is one of the good opportunity for your upcoming life & career also, so, don’t waste any time prepare for this tests.
How to Apply :