Railway Recruitment 2019 Online apply and freshers jobs, Railway Recruitment 2019 Online apply and form submit railway vacancy Recruitment details
- Applications invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures. during
- The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates, not e entertained.during
- Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification. during
how to Railway Recruitment 2019 Online apply
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies. during
Specialty Category Date & Time PLACE & REPORTING TIME
- 1. MEDICINE UR- 03,OBC- 03,ST-01, EWS-01 17.09.2019
- 2. SURGERY UR -01, OBC-01, EWS-01 AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—- before
- 3. ORTHOPEDICS UR-01 18.09.2019 AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—- before
- 5. ANESTHESIA UR-03 AUDITORIUM , CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—- before
- 6. PEDIATRICS UR-02 AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—- before
- 7. ONCOLOGY UR-01 19.09.2019 AUDITORIUM, CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—- before
- 11. ENT UR-01 AUDITORIUM, CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-before
- General/UR 37 years 40 yrs
- OBC 40 Years 43 yrs
- SC/ST 42 years 45 yrs
- Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty. before
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- SR-ONCOLOGY: – Candidates should be DM or DNB (oncology/onco-surgery) or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with at least one year experience in Oncology.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialist (including SR oncology & casualty)-If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only. Railway Recruitment 2019 0nline apply and freshers jobs
Railway Recruitment all India details in WWW.INDIATIMEJOBS.COM