Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2019, Southern Region. Chennai invites online applications from eligible ITI, Diploma and Graduate passed. candidates for engagement of following Technical, Recruitment Non Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961, at its south India locations apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited. one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India. (Tamil)
Concessions /Relaxation :
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates appearing for written test will be reimbursed. single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test and back by the shortest route on production of ticket. provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL-Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) seats shall be considered subject to their fulfilling the standards applicable to candidates belonging to general category.
For getting the benefits of reservation under EWS category:
- Should not be covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCS and whose family has gross annual income below Rs8.00 lakhs(Rupees Eight lakhs only). Income shall also include income from all sources i.., salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
- Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income.
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above.
- Residential flat of 1000 sq.ft and above.
- Residential plot of 100 sq.yard and above in notified municipalities.
Name & Posts :
- 413 Posts
- Recruitment Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) 70 post.
- Recruitment Technician Apprentice (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electrical and Electronics 60 post.
State wise Vacancies:
- Total Posts 413
- Tamil Nadu and Puducherry – 174,
- Karnataka – 81,
- Kerala – 55,
- Telangana – 51,
- Andhra Pradesh – 52.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31st July 2019.
- The upper age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
Educational Qualifications :
1.For Trade Apprentices :
- Matric (10th class) pass with 02 years ITI in concerned trade / course.
2. For Technician Apprentices :
03 years Diploma in concerned / relevant required engineering discipline.
3. For Trade Apprentice (Accountant) :
Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks for General, OBC and 45% marks for SC, ST and PwBD category candidates.
Selection Process :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Written Test, The test will be conducted in Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option. Shortlisted candidates based on written test, will be called for Documents Verification.
How to Apply :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Eligible candidates are advised to register your online application through IOCL official website. The last date for submission of online application is 07/08/2019 up to 5:00 PM.