HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION ITI JOBS Brief Information Limited (HEC Ltd) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Trainee vacancies Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online then.
Name & Post :
- Electrician : 12
- Fitter : 23
- Machinist : 22
- Welder : 09
- Turner : 11
- Crane Operator : 32
- Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT) : 08
- Carpenter/Pattern Maker : 04
- Plumber : 02
- Foundry man/Moulder : 03
Age Limit :
- Age as on 1st July 2019 should be minimum fourteen (14) years
- maximum 40 (forty) years with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non‐creamy layer)/PH as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand then
Selection Criteria for admission
- In case of candidates having same or equal marks in ITI Examination, their seniority will be decided on the marks obtained in class 10th pass or its equivalent , In case of tie between candidates having same or equal marks in class 10th pass or its equivalent their seniority will be decided according to the date of birth in favour of older candidate In case of candidates having same or equal marks in class 8th pass, their seniority will be decided according to the date of birth in favour of older candidate then.
HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION ITI JOBS Again in case of tie between the candidates in date of birth, their seniority will be decided as per first letter of the first name according to English alphabet For the candidates whose result are based on CGPA, their percentage of marks will be calculated by multiplying 9.5 with their CGPA and then merit list shall be prepared according to their percentage of marks which will be arrived.
Minimum qualification / eligibility criteria
- For freshers class 8th pass (Welder & Carpenter trades): Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employee, Ex‐Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 8th pass or its equivalent from a recognized Institutions or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 8th or its equivalent
- For freshers (10th pass or equivalent then
- Candidates obtaining minimum 40% or more marks (for Others, EWS, OBC, Hatia displaced, Sons & Daughters of HEC Employee, Ex‐Employees, Dependent of the deceased employees and Defence personnel’s) in class 10th /Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council can apply. The candidate belonging to SC/ST and PH category must obtain pass marks in class 10th or its equivalent.
- ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s: The candidates should have passed relevant ITI course from Institute recognized by NCVT, in both cases [Pass from HEC Training Institute (HTI) or from other ITI’s] passing marks of candidate should not be less than 50% in aggregate. The candidate belonging to SC, ST, and PH (Physically Challenged) category must obtain pass marks in ITI
- Contract Labour in HEC :
HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION ITI JOBS The candidates who have minimum educational qualification of class 10th/Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council and are engaged through Labour Cooperative Societies/ contractors of HEC and have been working for a period of minimum three (03) years as on 1st July 2019 are eligible to apply The candidate applying for trades Welder & Carpenter should have only pass marks in class 8th from any recognized Institution/ Board or Council then .
Distribution of vacant 126 No. of seats:
- ITI pass from HTI : 25
- ITI pass from other recognized Institution : 25
- Hatia Displaced : 33
- Sons/ Daughters of HEC: Employees, Ex‐employees, Dependents of Deceased Employee and Defence Personnel’s : 15
- Contract Labour in HEC : 28
- Total : 126 Posts
Application Fee :
Application Form fee shall be Rs.750/‐ for (Others, EWS, D.P. and OBC) however no application form fees shall be levied/ charged from SC, ST and PH candidates.
All selected candidates will have to go under Pre‐admission Medical Examination at HEC Wellness Centre The medical examination Fee will be Rs 1000/‐ per candidate at the time of counselling, either through Bank Demand Draft in favour of HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED payable at RANCHI or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi Candidates invited to join the course after counselling at HTI based on the merit list and after passing the Medical fitness test conducted by HEC Wellness Centre.
An additional weightage of 10 (Ten) marks will be added in the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in class 8th ( Welder and then Carpenter) or class 10th under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent in qualifying examination to the wards of HEC:‐
- Ex‐ Employees
- Contract Labours
- Hatia displaced families and
- Dependent of the deceased employees subject to maximum 100 marks i.e. after adding 10% it must not exceed 100.
The reservation for SC (Scheduled Caste) = 10%, ST (Scheduled Tribe) = 26%OBC (Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class excluding creamy layer) = 14%, EWS (Economically Weaker Section) = 10%, PH (Physically Challenged) and Defence personnel shall be given horizontally in accordance with the concurrent or latest regulations of Govt. of Jharkhand then.
Date of Reminder
- Starting Date for Apply Online :
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last date of Remittance of Processing Fee/ Charge in Bank (for already registered candidates only) :
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) :
- Date of publication of first merit list :
- Counselling for 1st merit list (8th, 10th pass & Contract labour) :
- Counselling date for 1st merit list (ITI pass candidates) :
- Date of publication of second merit list :
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 1st round counselling :
- Counselling for 2nd merit list :
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 2nd round counselling :
- Information for Open Round counselling :
- Date for Open Round counselling :
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under open round counselling :
- Session starting Date :
HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION ITI JOBS
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website (www.hecltd.com) regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HEC LTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for this training program Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
How to Apply ?