Bank of Baroda Recruitment online Apply 2019RECRUITMENT OF IT PROFESSIONALS ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR BARODASUN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (A FULLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF BANK OF BARODA) i.e.
- To enable digital transformation using new age technologies, development of new business platforms and products and to leverage FinTech environment, the Bank has constituted “BarodaSun Technologies Limited” as a fully owned subsidiary of Bank BarodaSun Technologies would be the “IT Centre of Excellence” i.e. .
- We are looking for qualified Specialist IT Professionals at Mumbai on contractual basis, for various positions in our new Subsidiary, who can lead & support by using skills in the area of design thinking, process reengineering, architectural design, and core software development i.e. .
Bank of Baroda Recruitment online Apply 2019 VACANCIES AND RELEVANT INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS POSTS
- Data Analyst : 4
- m Data Manager : 2
- Data Engineer : 4
- Business Analyst : 2
- Mobility & Front End Developer : 6
- Integration Expert : 2
- Emerging Technologies Expert : 4
- Technology Architect : 1
Bank of Baroda Recruitment online Apply 2019 The cut-off date for Eligibility criteria (i.e. Age, Qualification, post qualification experience will be 01.08.2019) i.e.
Application fees/Initmation charges: –
- i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments
- ii. Fee. payment have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat i.e. .
- iii After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application No change/edit allowed thereafter.
- iv. The payment can made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates i.e. .
- v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the details of registration generated, which should printed and retained the candidate.
- vi. If the online transaction is not successfully
- completed, please register again and make payment online cation fees & intimation charges) –
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges) i.e.
Abbreviations stand for:
- SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, UR- Unreserved, PWD – Persons With Disability which includes Orthographically Handicapped, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI- Visually Impaired & ID – Intellectual Disability i.e. .
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from time to time under Career section-Current Opportunities.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment process in the future If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect Clarifications/Decisions of the Bank/Subsidiary in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/ GD/ interview. The Bank/Subsidiary reserves. the right to call only. the requisite number of candidates. for test/GD/ interview after preliminary i.e.
- screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability etc.
- The Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to reject any
- application/candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of test /GD/ interview without assigning any reason i.e. .
HOW TO APPLY ?
Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online. Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
Candidates will required apply Online.
and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.