ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR OFFICE, NAGPUR ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY (FOR MEN) AT DISTRICT SPORTS STADIUM, CHANDRAPUR
ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Akola, Amravati, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli,Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Washim & Yavatmal from 12 Oct 2019 to 23 Oct 2019 at District Sports Stadium, Chandrapur(Maharashtra Online registration is mandatory and will be opened from 13 Aug 2019 to 26 Sep 2019 Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 27 Sep 2019 to 10 Oct 2019 Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card during
Soldier General Duty
ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR Class 10th / Matric with 45%marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system min of D Grade (33-40) in incl subject or grade which contains 33% and over all of C2 grade.
Soldier Technical :
10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics,Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate-and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical(Aviation /Ammunition Examiner
10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics,Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate-and 40% in each subject
Nursing Assistant /Nursing Assistant Veterinary
ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts,Commerce & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.Securing 50% in English an Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory during
Soldier Tradesman(10th Pass)
ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR (i) CL 10th Simple Pass. (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should haves cored min 33% in each subject
ARMY RECRUITING, NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR Soldier Trades man 8th Pass) (i) CL 8th Simple Pass(for Secy, House Keeper &Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% inexact h subject.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within
the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is
invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st / 2nd position within last two years Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under :-
(AA) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificates – Respective National Federation
(ab) All State & Dist level certificates – Respective State Sports Association
(ac) All University level certificate – Inter University Sports Board
(ad) All School level certificates – All India School Games Federation
(n) Affidavit Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by Notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail Format of affidavit as Appendix during
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme during
(p) Police Patil Dhakla (Police Character Certificate).
(q) Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak Dhakla (Residence Proof
(a) Any candidates who had not received admit card by 04 Oct 2019, may approach Army Recruiting Office, Nagpur for further clarification.
(b) Candidate can apply in only one category If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category Choose wisely before applying. For online registration & Online Application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at Army Recruiting Office, Nagpur on working days from 1000 hrs to 1400 hrs.
(c) 01 Oct 2019 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligible for of Candidates to produce during birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
(d) Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by during 0015 hrs on their respective scheduled dates Candidates reporting after 0400 hrs without appropriate justification will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(e) Personal email ID and Mobile Number is a MUST All important messages will be sent to this email ID/Mobile Number like short listed/call letter/joining instruction/result etc Sharing of email ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. during Remember the user Name and Password for future use.
(f) Candidates must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the Rally Site Ensure during AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
(g) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, during Mother’s Name and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation / 10th Class Board Certificate
(h) during Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
(j) Those not possession of required documents not permitted to participate in the Rally
(i) Issued of fake PFT Slip / impersonatio during various stages of rally. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Snatching Away original certificates from candidates who have declared fit at initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under plea that they will follow up their results.
(iv) Give candidates false assurance of “RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at appropriate level, thereby winning confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts touts demand money in return of the original certificates
6. Administration Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates permitted entry into rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated during .
online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the Army is a free service Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit Selection process during recruitment all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally Candidates found under.age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law during .
ARMY RECRUITING NAGPUR CHANDRAPUR
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrollment into Army Strong legal action taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service terminated if candidates. found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. On production of fake document, during FIR lodged and the candidate handed over to Police along with all original document.
14. No compensation for Death / Injury / Loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
15. Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority rejected.
16. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card Candidates should bring pen, Handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
17. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs Use of kind of.
performance enhancing is strictly banned, candidates having have same debarred from further screening.
18. Tattoo Permanent body tattoos of religious sentiment only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
19. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch medical done again and unfit candidates in this review will not recruited during .
20. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates dispatched for training.
21. Mobile phones not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
22. At the rally site, all candidates should report duly shaved for identification at various stages of rally process failing which candidate can be barred from participation in recruitment rally during .
23. Candidate to report for medical examination with proper hair cut, shave (except Sikh candidates) and shaved Axial and groin region during .
24. No use of contact lenses.
25. Candidates advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision,deformities and physical measurements. All advised to ensure that their ears free of wax by it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally. it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
26. during Candidates are may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
27. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
28. Result of written examination will declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No separate letter will beset to the candidate It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation during .
29. For more details, contact on :-
Telephone Number – 0712-2558020 Disclaimer The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
“Rally can cancelled / postponed at any time without giving any reason”
How To Apply ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website